Thursday, January 24, 2013

Post-its.

This week, I was assigned two tasks, to combine two separate images, and to use three separate colors on one image to create an emotional response. I decided to use one piece to achieve both requirements, and what resulted is my favorite piece I've done yet. I took a photo of myself using the computer's camera, and then I took an image from wikimedia commons of a post it type sticky note and covered my face with it, and put my eyes and glasses over it so it appeared to be a part of the post it notes. I then  made two copies of the image next to the original, and used the color replacement tool to color it to create emotion, and the results were unexpectedly cool! I really enjoyed making this piece, especially since at the beginning this piece seemed as if it would be not very good. I'm very proud of my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment