Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week of Feb 25

This week, I worked on the logo assignment that we were given. For one of them, I used a wood inlay tutorial. This yields very cool results, and is incredibly simple! I saw it a few weeks ago and when we were assigned this project, I decided to use it! The tutorial for this can be found here:

I made four different versions of my logo because I had trouble deciding which was best.

While searching cool text tutorials, I came across some pretty cool retro tutorials, which I may integrate into another pice at some later date. Unfortunately, a lot of these links don't work, so I'll have to do a bit of searching to find a cached version of the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment