Thursday, January 30, 2014

Portraits....AGAIN????

This week, we were assigned to make three portraits that told a story. After realizing my initial idea was not doable, being the apathetic senior that I am, I decided to tell a story of seniors suffering through their remaining days here. In photoshop, I first made the images black and white. I then made corrections to get the levels and exposure just right. Next I went to the filter gallery and would experiment with layering halftone pattern filters and note paper filters. After I got those where I wanted, I went back and adjusted levels again until I was satisfied. The reason I chose this look is because earlier this week I saw a music video, Liar (It Takes One To Know One),  by the band Taking Back Sunday, which uses a similar stylistic approach, and it looked cool, and after accidentally stumbling across the halftone pattern filter and note paper filter, I decided to go with this look.


No comments:

Post a Comment